Total Personnel Solutions
· Calculate, prepare and issue documents related to accounts such as bills, invoices, using computerized and manual systems
· Enter, verify and reconcile transactions such as accounts payable and receivable, purchase orders, checks and invoices in a ledger
· Prepare standard entries and accruals
· Various month end duties completed by assigned deadline
· Review accounting discrepancies with appropriate department
· Perform related clerical duties, such as work processing, and maintaining filling and record systems
· May be required to complete company payroll.
Business Administration Accounting Diploma
Preference will be given to candidates with Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance
Enrollment in CPA program
Proficient using Microsoft Office Suite
Proficient in both written and oral communication in French and English Ability to work effectively, efficiently, and autonomously Strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
Willing to travel on occasion.
Salary Position – $40k + depending on experience.