As a Corporate/Individual member of the Greater Sudbury Chamber of Commerce I/we recognize that membership is a privilege and that a membership brings with it the responsibility to assure that all members also understand and commit to the following conduct.
Accordingly, I/we undertake to:
- Conduct all business and professional activities in a reputable manner so as to reflect honourably upon the Greater Sudbury business community and fellow chamber members.
- Respect the good reputation, profile and status of the Greater Sudbury Chamber of Commerce and represent it accordingly.
- Abide by the constitution and by-laws of the Greater Sudbury Chamber of Commerce as detailed on the chamber’s website (www.sudburychamber.ca).
- Understand, support and promote the chamber along with its mission and objects to the business community.
- Provide honest, skilled and conscientious service to customers.
- Present a true presentation in all advertising. Goods and services shall be advertised in accordance with all municipal, provincial and federal legislation.
- Conform to all laws established by municipal, provincial and federal governments for the conduct of business.
- Whenever reasonably possible, participate in events and activities of the chamber and lend my/our business/professional expertise.
- Play a role in the promotion, development and enhancement of business growth and activities in the City of Greater Sudbury.