GREATER SUDBURY, June 17, 2022 – More than 140 golfers teed off on June 16 in the Greater Sudbury Chamber of Commerce’s 39th Annual Chamber Golf Classic, held in partnership with BMO Private Wealth. Timberwolf Golf Club hosted the tournament this year, which helps support the chamber’s student bursary fund. The weather was perfect as…
TRAINING OPPORTUNITY: BECOME A MENTAL HEALTH TRAINER!
CMHA-S/M is seeking a motivated and energetic individual to join the Mental Health Promotion Team. All training is provided at no cost to the employee.
All Staff are Eligible for:
• Healthcare of Ontario Pension Plan (HOOPP)
• Employee & Family Assistance Program
• Paid Holiday Float Day
• Professional Development Opportunities
Full-Time Permanent Staff Receive:
• 8 Paid Sick Days
• 2 Paid Personal Days
• 3 Weeks Vacation (to start)
• Benefit Package
CMHA-S/M JOB POSTING – 22-28
Mental Health Trainer
Department: Quality & Strategic Engagement
Employment Status: Full-Time, Contract (12 months with possibility of extension)
Hours per Week: 35 hours per week
Work Location: Hybrid options to work from home/office (Sudbury, Ontario)
Union Membership: This position is a unionized position (OPSEU)
Posting Deadline: June 30, 2022 at Noon
Reporting to the Manager, Quality & Strategic Engagement, the Mental Health Trainer is responsible for the delivery of mental health educational sessions. Additionally, building community partnerships and representing the agency in a professional manner through embracing and fostering the CMHA culture, respectful communication and ethical decision making.
For the complete job description: https://sm.cmha.ca/get-involved/careers/
• Completion of a diploma or degree in health or social sciences
• Minimum of two years front-line experience providing mental health services
• Experience with group facilitation or adult education is preferred
• Additional certifications would be considered an asset (Mental Health First Aid, safe TALK, ASIST, Mental Health Works, NCI, etc.)
• Ability to work flexible hours (some evenings and weekend hours may be required)
• Must possess a valid driver’s license and have access to a reliable vehicle
• Experience and comfort level in developing and delivering public presentations
• Knowledgeable of community agencies and resources
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Bilingual requirements will be posted in accordance with the FLS Designation Plan. Bilingualism is required for 40% of positions. If a position is designated bilingual and no bilingual candidates (both internal and external) meet the qualifications, unilingual candidates may be considered.
Bachelor – Hourly, Step 2: $25.74 – Step 5: $30.28
Diploma – Hourly, Step 2: $23.22 – Step 5: $27.31
*Successful candidates for this position will start at Step 2 of the salary grid.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your cover letter and resume to: [email protected]
Total Personnel Solutions
Are you a recently retired crane operator and are looking for an interesting new opportunity to do part time?
Or maybe you’re an experienced crane operator and have always wanted to be a 0-8 Ton Crane instructor?
We have the perfect position for you!
We’re excited to hire both full-time and part-time 0-8 Ton Crane Trainers to join our growing team.
– A valid 339C or a 339A license is required
– OH&S and Code knowledge is an asset
– Basic Rigging knowledge
– Must be proficient in interpreting load charts
– Willing to travel
Interested and qualified candidates should apply. We appreciate all interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.