Journeyperson & Apprentice Plumbers
Patrick Mechanical Limited
We are currently seeking Licensed Plumbers and 3rd to 5th Year Plumbing Apprentices with Industrial experience. If you carry these qualifications and want to join a challenging work environment with an employer who supports continuous learning, we look forward to hearing from you.
We are pleased to offer the full-time position of Licensed Plumber & Apprentice Plumber for an anticipated 8-month contract.
Responsibilities (Licensed Plumber)
· Install and service plumbing systems, fixtures, piping equipment and controls
· Reads blueprints, drawings, and specifications to determine the layout of
· Work in cooperation with other trades and laborers to ensure that all specifications,
legislation and policies are met, and to ensure efficient completion of any project
· Repair and test any damaged or malfunctioning pipes and perform pressure tests from time to time
· Ensure all installations, repairs and maintenance meet the requirements of the appropriate codes as well as environmental protection requirements
· Perform scheduled maintenance service on plumbing systems and fixtures
Qualifications (Licensed Plumber)
· Ability to read blueprints
· In depth knowledge of maintenance, installation and repair of plumbing systems.
· Knowledge of the occupational hazards and safety precautions applicable to the work
· Valid Trade Certificate as a Licensed Plumber
· Valid Driver’s License
Responsibilities (Apprentice Plumber)
· Assists in installation, assembling, maintenance, fabrication, and repairing of process piping systems
· Knowledge of the standard methods, materials and equipment used in piping
· Must be able to understand blueprints and help install pipes correctly, understand the dangerous nature of the chemicals that the pipes they create are transporting, and help repair and test any damaged or malfunctioning pipes and perform pressure tests from time to time.
· Help ensure all installations, repairs and maintenance meet the requirements of the appropriate codes
· Help ensure all installations, repairs and maintenance meet environmental protection requirements
· Help perform scheduled maintenance service on piping systems and fixtures
· Apply all codes to installations, repairs, and maintenance
· Performs other related duties as required.
Qualifications (Apprentice Plumber)
· Knowledge of maintenance, installation, and repair of piping systems.
· Knowledge of the occupational hazards and safety precautions applicable to the work.
· Valid Driver’s License
· Plumbing Apprenticeship set up with Ontario College of Trades
Please note: This is a contract, camp position, with an anticipated length of 8 months. This position will be operating under a 2 week on/2 week off rotation, with a schedule of 7, 10 hour shifts, per week. All employees will leave from Sudbury, ON.
*Travel premiums will be offered to those selected for the role*
For more information about our company, please visit our website at www.patrickmechanical.ca