Greater Sudbury Chamber of Commerce
The Greater Sudbury Chamber of Commerce is seeking an eager and results-driven Sales Associate who enjoys working collaboratively within an inclusive workplace that is committed to supporting its business members.
The Greater Sudbury Chamber of Commerce operates in beautiful Sudbury, Ontario, and has been the leading business organization for over 125 years.
The Chamber is a forum for business and it provides opportunities for influence, connection, and support for its members and the broader business community.
As the Chamber’s Sales Associate:
• You will have a base salary + commissions and a successful candidate should expect to earn $45,000-$55,000+
• You will have access to the Chamber’s comprehensive group insurance benefits plan
• You will be entitled to the Chamber’s RSP plan.
• University degree or college diploma is required with an emphasis in sales, business, commerce, marketing, public relations, economics
• Minimum two-years sales experience
• Previous experience working in a not-for-profit association is an asset
• Valid driver’s licence and use of reliable personal vehicle (required)
• Bilingualism (English/French as asset).
The Sales Associate is expected to meet challenging monthly/annual sales quotas on a consistent basis; to develop and continually feed a prospects’ funnel; to maintain an effective and on-going relationship with the members he/she has sold throughout the year to ensure the renewal of their membership; and to maintain accurate and up-to-date- records utilizing the CRM system.
• Achievement of sales and retention quotas on a monthly/annual basis.
• Superior sales, sales closure, and customer service skills.
• Superior time management skills.
• Demonstrated initiative.
• Complete and submit comprehensive reports on targets, leads, prospects, sales, retentions, etc, as required.
• Accurate and efficient use of the chamber’s CRM system.