Job Title: Technical Sales & Service Representative, Drills/Drifter Conversions – Red Lake, ON
Job Description: TPS Group of Companies is your Primary Source for all Staffing, Training and Safety needs! We have stability with strong roots. We have over 30 years of combined experience in servicing all sectors. We offer Industrial Safety Training, Truck Training, Safety Supplies and Personnel Solutions.
We are currently seeking a Technical Sales & Service Representative, Drills/Drifter Conversions.
• Provides technical service and training to end-users at mine site on proper operation, maintenance and troubleshooting practices related to Montabert drifters and drifter conversions.
• Investigates warranty claims proactively and reactively to enhance customer satisfaction and provide feedback to the respective factories.
• Assists with customer demonstrations, field-testing and trials of Montabert drifters at customer sites for data collection and to ensure safe and efficient operation by the customer.
• Completes accurate time records, technical reports, failure reports, and parts lists as applicable.
• Provide on-site technical assistance to resolve issues.
• Assists customers with parts interpretations and recommended stock holdings by creating priority parts listing by class of drifter with the support of Montabert factory personnel.
• Develop customer relationships to ensure customers have a positive experience and remain loyal to the Montabert brand.
• Ensures customer satisfaction within area of primary responsibility.
• Complies with safety policies and applicable government, customer or industry regulations or requirements.
• Strives to find safer ways for customers to work with mining products.
• Responsibility to identify and report any unsafe work habits, workplace incidents and / or near misses.
• Maintains hand tools and equipment to ensure safe operation.
• Ensures that all activities are carried out in accordance with Company Values and current Company Policies and Procedures.
• Stays current with industry, customer, product developments and technical best practices.
• Performs other relevant duties as assigned by Supervisor.
• Must be available for Field Service calls
Skills and Qualifications:
• Technical certification or diploma in mechanical field. HDET421A would be optimal.
• 7 years extensive experience with hard rock mining equipment, minimum 2 years of experience with drills/drifter conversions
• Demonstrated ability in key aspects of technical troubleshooting
• Excellent troubleshooting ability
• Knowledge of hydraulics and electrical systems
• Ability to read and interpret equipment schematics
• Strong diagnostic and problem-solving skills
• Ability to facilitate technical training and impart detailed information
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Written and verbal communication skills
• Flexible, self-motivated and drive to achieve customer satisfaction goals and targets
• Computer literacy
• Knowledge of customer’s industry
• Superior customer relations and active listening skills
• Ability to work varied shift schedule
• Ability to travel as required
• Required to work in an underground environment
• French language skills would be an asset
This job offers an excellent benefit package. We are an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants for their interest however, only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Company Logo: total-personnel-solutions-8.png
Company/Organization Name: Total Personnel Solutions
Company Information: Total Personnel Solutions has evolved to be a full service provider for staffing needs of both the private and public sector. This assures our clients are receiving workers that are safe, diligent and experienced.
We have over a half century of combined Management and Human Resources experience and have specialized in Safety and Compliance for over 25 years.
Holiday relief, illness and injury, parental leave, special projects, and business spikes are just a few of the reasons why Total Personnel Solutions can be your permanent business partner.
Posting Date: 12/23/2020
Closing Date: 01/31/2021
Contact Phone Number: 7056823362
Contact Email: email@example.com