Job Title: RPN – RN
Job Description: Are you looking for a forward thinking, fast growing company who is dedicated to supporting our seniors and healthcare professionals? Read on…
Plan A is a staffing agency that supports long-term care homes (LTC) who are experiencing staffing shortages.
Plan A is currently looking for Registered Nurses (RNs) and Registered Practical Nurses (RPNs) to join our qualified, dedicated, and compassionate team of support staff.
Plan A prides itself on offering supplemental, self-scheduled employment, however, Covid-19 has required us to temporarily change our scheduling model.
Please be advised, at this time we are giving preference to individuals who:
1. Do not have another employer
2. Are interested and able to work in homes that may have Covid-19 cases
Flexibility, self-scheduling and all other usual job benefits will still apply.
Qualifications and Skills
• Hold a degree/diploma
• Current registration with the CNO with no restrictions (required)
• Live within 100km of the hiring location listed above* (Etobicoke, North York and East York)
• Excellent attendance and punctuality
• Hardworking, compassionate, positive, solution-oriented, professional and flexible
• LTC experience considered an asset
• One year or more of paid work experience as an RN or RPN**
*Plan A offers supplemental employment with no guarantee of hours, because of this, we are not a reason to relocate to the area.
**If you do not have one year of paid work experience as an RN and/or RPN, you can apply to work with us as a Personal Support Worker (PSW)!
The specific responsibilities and duties vary slightly from home to home, as well as from shift to shift. These expectations will be communicated during the site-specific orientation to each home
RNs: RNs and RPNs are expected to manage the healthcare team, provide wound care and assessments to residents, following their scope of practice, as outlined by the CNO.
• Flexible work hours to accommodate your busy schedule (part-time or full-time hours available, minimum of only 3 shifts per month)
• Competitive pay
• Self-scheduling (easily through the StaffStat app), receive notifications for available shifts as they arise
• Orientation provided to all of our homes
• Access to Plan A on-call personnel at all times, should the need arise
• Plan A offers industry-leading wages with the opportunity to travel to different LTC facilities
• Incentives, accommodations, and mileage coverage it’s a great way to experience new towns and cities!
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities are available on request.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Casual
Salary: $33.00-$59.00 per hour
Company Logo: A-Logo-1.png
Company/Organization Name: Plan A Sudbury
Company Information: Plan A Long Term Care Staffing & Recruitment is Canada’s long-term long term care staffing strategy. We have a monomaniacal focus on the long term care sector. Our team shares a common vision of excellence. At Plan A, we know how difficult it is to maintain high levels of attentive care across a sector that is in need of qualified staffing. Our reliable and experienced team of PSWs/HCAs, RPNs/LPNs and RNs fill that need with high quality care and professionalism.
We believe that all residents have the right to quality and personalized nursing care. Our team is ready to work with your team to ensure delivery of the highest levels of compassionate care.
Posting Date: 01/08/2021
Closing Date: 01/31/2021
Contact Phone Number: 7055877526
Contact Email: email@example.com