Job Title: Recruitment Support Administrator
Job Description: Plan A is growing and is looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our Recruitment Team as a Full-time Recruitment Support Administrator. If you enjoy working in Customer Service and love to learn new things, we want to meet you.
Plan A is known as the only staffing STRATEGY in Canada, 100% focused on Long-Term Care. We take pride in hiring professionals who want to spend time caring for seniors in our community, working with our LTC homes to ensure that residents get the care they deserve.
As a Recruitment Support Administrator, you will:
· Support the recruitment team in developing staffing pools of qualified health care professionals
· Review, verify and upload resumes
· Schedule interviews and policy/procedure sessions
· Conduct appropriate number of reference checks based on designation and experience
· Communicate with candidates through email and phone to request documentation and/or clarification
· Input and maintain candidate information in database
· Complete general administrative duties i.e. data entry, answering phones, directing calls
· Provide a high level of customer service
· Enforce and provide information related to Plan A’s policies and procedures to employees and Long-Term Care Homes
· Assist with posting shifts and provide shift posting support for Long-Term Care homes
· Promote Plan A vision and inspire individuals to work with Plan A
· Be honest, truthful and accountable while striving to exude professionalism
Skills and Experience:
· Previous recruitment or human resources
· Strong organizational, time-management and prioritization skills
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Proficient with computer programs; Word, Excel and Internal online software
· Dynamic and energetic individual who is able to juggle multiple projects with superb accuracy and the ability to meet tight deadlines.
· Strong administrative skills, detailed orientated
· Has the ability to maintain a positive energy and is an active team player
· Friendly and professional
· Has a strong sense of urgency, the ability to utilize problem-solving and critical thinking skills, in a nutshell, be solution driven
· Thrives in a fast-paced environment
· Has the desire to grow professionally, and be open to giving and receiving constructive feedback
· Self-directed, able to work alone and in a group
· Committed to delivering exceptional customer service with enthusiastic attitude
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $39,000.00 per year
Company Logo: A-Logo-2.png
Company/Organization Name: Plan A Sudbury
Company Information: Plan A Long Term Care Staffing & Recruitment is Canada’s long-term long term care staffing strategy. We have a monomaniacal focus on the long term care sector. Our team shares a common vision of excellence. At Plan A, we know how difficult it is to maintain high levels of attentive care across a sector that is in need of qualified staffing. Our reliable and experienced team of PSWs/HCAs, RPNs/LPNs and RNs fill that need with high quality care and professionalism.
We believe that all residents have the right to quality and personalized nursing care. Our team is ready to work with your team to ensure delivery of the highest levels of compassionate care.
Posting Date: 01/08/2021
Closing Date: 01/14/2021
Contact Phone Number: 7055877526
Contact Email: email@example.com