Job Title: Mobile Maintenance Planner
Job Description: Fisher Wavy Inc. is looking for loyal hard-working employees to join the Northern Ontario’s Leading Supplier of Ready-Mix Concrete team. We are looking for Mobile Maintenance Planner in the Greater Sudbury Area. This is a full-time permanent position with a competitive pension and benefits package available.
Reporting to the Mobile Maintenance Superintendent, the Mobile Maintenance Planner plays a key role in ensuring the readiness and performance of our underground mobile equipment fleet. More specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Develop and continuously improve the preventive maintenance program for all mobile equipment.
• Assure compliance to all applicable statutory codes including reviewing and updating current maintenance plans as well as identifying deficiencies and developing new maintenance strategies.
• Schedule available manpower, order and track parts, and document work tasks. This includes developing and maintaining the maintenance management system in EMDECS (work order creating and tracking, preventive maintenance strategies, managing the functional location structure, creating and updating equipment usage tracking, etc.)
• Coordinate maintenance with other maintenance and operating departments. This includes tracking schedule compliance, reviewing completed work and prioritizing work to be completed.
• College diploma in mechanics or appropriate discipline and/or licensed Tradesperson
• Experience in a maintenance environment, preferably mechanics.
• Knowledge of equipment maintenance systems, operations and safety standards.
• 1 year of planning experience.
• Excellent computer skills including Office 365
• Specific mechanic certifications may be required and/or desired.
At Fisher Wavy we seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds, and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion, or disability, but enriches itself through these differences.
Fisher Wavy welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We thank all applicants for their interest, and all will be given consideration for the position, but only those that are selected for interviews will be contacted.
Company Logo: Fisher-Wavy-Logo-2.png
Company/Organization Name: Fisher Wavy
Company Information: Join Northern Ontario’s Leading Supplier of ready-mix concrete and Hardscape Products!
Fisher Wavy is one of Canada’s leading independent ready-mix concrete manufacturers. As an industry leader, our employees continuously gain new experience and knowledge while working in a diverse and innovative field.
Established in 1935, Fisher Wavy’s employees have years of knowledge that continues to grow each and every day. With locations across Northern Ontario from North Bay to Thunder Bay, Fisher Wavy offers employees an opportunity to build the road map of their future while exploring the vast landscape of Northern Ontario.
Working in the construction industry allows employees to shape landscape of the community in which they live. We work in a variety of industries including concrete blending and distribution, landscaping supplies, aggregate production, mining, civil construction, equipment rentals, and more. We have a large variety of career opportunities available at various locations throughout Northern Ontario during all times of the year.
Posting Date: 10/18/2021
Closing Date: 11/18/2021
Contact Phone Number: 7059191976
Contact Email: email@example.com