Job Title: Case Manager (21-031)
Job Description: 2 Positions:
Full Time, Contract
Up to 12 months
Start date: as soon as possible Posting will remain open until position is filled
Work location: Sudbury Unionized position – OPSEU
The Case Manager provides rehabilitation and comprehensive personal support to individuals experiencing mental illness. Support is provided in office, home, in the community and virtually with individuals in the Sudbury/Manitoulin area. The Case Manager provides professional support services within the framework of a client directed recovery and rehabilitation model.
For the complete job description visit our website
• Graduation from a 2-year College Diploma Program or completion of a University Degree in a Human Services area.
• Computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Experience with Client Record Management and Assessment Software.
• Valid Ontario Driver’s License.
• Access to a reliable vehicle.
• Automobile liability insurance coverage in the amount of at least $2,000,000.
• Minimum 1-2 years’ experience working with individuals, families in the mental health system.
• Registration, in good standing, with a regulating professional body (e.g. OCSWSSW), or working towards registration;
• Certification, in good standing, with a professional certifying organization* within health or social service fields (e.g. CPRRP from PSR Canada), or working towards certification.
• Fluency in English is required. Fluency in French is a requirement for (1) one of the contracts. Priority will be given to candidates who are bilingual in French and English as per our French Language Service Plan. Proficiency in both official languages is essential for 40% of the positions.
Bachelor – Hourly, Step 2: $25.4843 – Step 5: $29.9815
Diploma – Hourly, Step 2: $22.9858 – Step 5: $27.0421
*Successful candidates for this position will start at Step 3 of the salary grid.
WHY JOIN US?!
As a nation-wide organization, the Canadian Mental Health Association (CMHA) promotes the mental health of all and supports the resilience and recovery of people experiencing mental illness. The CMHA accomplishes this mission through advocacy, education, research and service.
• 3 weeks of vacation to start**
• Paid sick days**
• Benefit package**
• Healthcare of Ontario Pension Plan (HOOPP)
• Employee & Family Assistance Program
• Professional development opportunities
** Full-time Permanent Only**
Company/Organization Name: Canadian Mental Health Association
Company Information: About CMHA – Sudbury/Manitoulin
The Canadian Mental Health Association – Sudbury/Manitoulin (CMHA-S/M) was established in 1984 and is a not-for-profit organization with a volunteer board of directors.
The branch is mandated to provide services to individuals with mental health issues or a diagnosis of a mental illness (though it is not required) within the Sudbury and Manitoulin districts. Our purpose is to support healthy people and communities through advocacy and the provision of safe, inclusive and accessible mental health and addictions services.
CMHA is primarily funded by the Ministry of Health and Long Term Care and also receives funds from the Ministry of Child & Youth Services and the City of Sudbury.
Posting Date: 10/05/2021
Closing Date: 11/05/2021
Contact Phone Number: 7056889393
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org