Job Title: Boring Mill Operator
Job Description: Now hiring a Boring Mill Operator (Machinist) for a local Sudbury client.
– Read and interpret blueprints or layouts on work piece sequence of operations and finished dimensions of work piece.
– Determine required set up, tooling, speeds, feed rate and depth of cut while applying knowledge of metal properties and machining procedures.
– Perform milling, drilling, tapping, boring and reaming to metal work pieces and hold within required tolerances.
– Ensure quality products are being produced and maintain a safe, clean and productive work environment.
– 1-3 years’ experience preferred.
– Experience operating horizontal boring mill is considered an asset.
– Knowledge of machine set up is considered an asset.
– Ability to work varied shift schedules.
– Ability to read blueprints.
Company Logo: total-personnel-solutions-trnsparent-41.png
Company/Organization Name: Total Personnel Solutions
Company Information: Total Personnel Solutions has evolved to be a full service provider for staffing needs of both the private and public sector. This assures our clients are receiving workers that are safe, diligent and experienced.
We have over a half century of combined Management and Human Resources experience and have specialized in Safety and Compliance for over 25 years.
Holiday relief, illness and injury, parental leave, special projects, and business spikes are just a few of the reasons why Total Personnel Solutions can be your permanent business partner.
Posting Date: 11/16/2021
Closing Date: 12/31/2021
Contact Phone Number: 7056823362
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org