From Public Health Sudbury and Districts:
As a reminder, since September 22, 2021, certain businesses in Ontario are required to check their patrons’ Proof of Vaccination before allowing them to enter the premises.
]Please be advised that there are a number of documents and formats that can be used as proof of COVID-19 vaccination.
Proof of vaccination can include:
- An Ontario vaccination receipt from a vaccine clinic when you received your dose (paper copy).
- A vaccination receipt signed by an Indigenous health provider.
- An Ontario Ministry of Health vaccination receipt received by email following your appointment (digital or printed paper copy).
- A downloaded vaccination receipt from Ontario’s booking portal. If you do not have an Ontario Health card (green card) you can obtain support by calling 705.522.9200 (toll-free: 1.866.522.9200), between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., Monday to Friday
- A vaccination receipt from another jurisdiction that shows the holder is fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Click here for samples of different documents used locally as proof of vaccination to help with verification. If you have any questions that we can help you with, please contact Public Health Sudbury & Districts at 705.522.9200, ext. 748.