Total Personnel Solutions
Now hiring a Boring Mill Operator (Machinist) for a local Sudbury client.
– Read and interpret blueprints or layouts on work piece sequence of operations and finished dimensions of work piece.
– Determine required set up, tooling, speeds, feed rate and depth of cut while applying knowledge of metal properties and machining procedures.
– Perform milling, drilling, tapping, boring and reaming to metal work pieces and hold within required tolerances.
– Ensure quality products are being produced and maintain a safe, clean and productive work environment.
– 1-3 years’ experience preferred.
– Experience operating horizontal boring mill is considered an asset.
– Knowledge of machine set up is considered an asset.
– Ability to work varied shift schedules.
– Ability to read blueprints.