Greater Sudbury Utilities
Reporting to the Supervisor of Customer Service the successful candidate will manage all aspects of the customer: account inquiries, service requests, meter reading coordination, bill preparation, bill production, and collection of overdue accounts.
Minimum Qualifications Required:
• approximately twelve months experience in an office environment
• strong computer skills-specifically excellent working knowledge of Word and Excel
• excellent organizational, analytical problem solving and time management skills
• a post-secondary education
• excellent written and verbal communication skills
• excellent customer service skills
• bilingualism (French & English) would be an asset
Interested applicants are invited to submit a detailed resume by Friday, April 9, 2021, no later than 4:30 p.m. to:
Greater Sudbury Hydro Plus Inc.
P.O. Box 250
Sudbury, ON P3E 4P1
GSU is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants for their interest in our organization, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you are selected to participate in the recruitment process for the position to which you have applied and require a disability-related accommodation, please notify the Human Resources Department.